Robocop Slot Machine
Inspired by the 1987 motion picture of the same name, the Robocop slot from Playtech has all the thrills of cybernetic crime fighting from the comfort of your own home. There’s a lot of different bonus features to work through on this one, and it looks and feels just like the original film.
Play Robocop Slot FreeRobocop Slot Preview
Rate this game: (393 Votes)
- PLAY NOW!
|Our Rating:||4 / 5|
- Loads of bonus features. This makes it a game with considerable replay value.
- True to the look and feel of the original content. Being a licensed slot, actual images from the movie are used throughout. This gives it a genuine quality which certainly adds to the overall enjoyment.
- High main game payouts. We love games where you don’t even have to trigger a bonus feature to drop a sizeable win. Robocop excels in this quality.
- Embarrassingly low upper betting limit. Whilst we often critique machines based on their sub-£100 betting limits, the £25 maximum on this game will severely limit its appeal.
The highest payouts in Robocop are all awarded for hitting five-of-a-kind of the higher value symbols. These have all been inspired by the robotic crime fighter’s tale and are comprised of characters and items associated with the Detroit Police Force. We’ve listed the payments for each combination of five matching symbols below:
- “Wild” = 2,500x the line bet.
- Robocop = 1,000x the line bet.
- Anne Lewis = 750x the line bet.
- Dick Jones = 500x the line bet.
- Gun = 250x the line bet.
- Cop Car = 100x the line bet.
Random Robotised Features
These features are triggered at random during the main game. They can occur on any single spin. We’ve listed the details of each below:
- Shoot Out Spin = “Wild” symbols are dispersed on several random positions.
- Robot Attack Spin = ED-209 big “wild” symbol will be added to the reels.
- Line Up Spin = Each winning line is enhanced with two different multipliers for that win.
- OCP Bonus = Enter the OCP Offices and pick symbols of the same kind to win instant cash prizes. When chosen as the bonus feature, “OCP Mega Bonus” will instead award prizes with a 5x multiplier.
- Players should note: These features cannot be retriggered.
Landing the “scatter” symbol on reels one, three, and five simultaneously will award the feature menu bonus. Here, players must select one of the features to play as their bonus. Each one is a bigger, better version of the randomly assigned features listed above. In addition, there is the inclusion of a random “?” option. This chooses a feature for the player.
We’ve listed the differences between the powered up features and their regular counterparts below:
- Shoot Out Free Games = 10 free games with additional random wilds.
- Robot Attack Free Games = Five free games with a giant “wild” symbol covering reels two, three, and four.
- Line Up Free Games = 15 Free Games with 2x multipliers for every win.
- OCP Mega Bonus = On this second screen bonus, players must select characters until they match three of the same. There are four different prize levels corresponding to different characters from Robocop. Once all like-characters have been collected, a prize will be awarded and the game will end.
Players can also pick:
- “Wild” = Adds an extra symbol to each of the four levels.
- 2x = Will double all available prizes.
As mentioned, if this bonus is selected by the player themselves, the prize amounts will all be 5x larger by default.
As well as the game’s higher value symbols, there are also some that do not offer such grandiose prizes. As is common on slot machines these days, these have been taken from the upper end of a standard deck of playing cards (A, K, Q, J). Like their higher value counterparts, we’ve listed to prizes for hitting five-of-a-kind of each below:
- Ace, or King = 90x the line bet.
- Queen, or Jack = 80x the line bet.
Seeing as the win lines are fixed at 25 on Robocop, players are not given quite the freedom to spread their bets around as they are on some of its peers. They can only adjust the line bet option. Here, the lowest is 1p bet per line. This equates to a minimum bet per spin of 25p. Meanwhile, the maximum bet per line is just £1. This makes the largest bet possible on Robocop a hugely underwhelming £25. This will limit its appeal considerably and it’s likely to put off more than simply the highest rollers around.
Robocop from Playtech is a fond retrospective look at a film that’s become and absolute classic. It looks and feels consistent with the original content meaning that fans of the original motion picture will surely love it. However, its appeal extends further than this. Thanks to a plethora of innovative bonus features, those who don’t give two hoots about Robocop can get plenty of enjoyment out of it too. It’s a game with loads of replay value.