Eliminators Slot Machine
In Eliminators we’re ringside for an epic tournament. As with all the best and most dramatic combat tournaments, it’s a fight until there’s just one combatant left standing!
This Playtech game focuses around five different martial artists and its special features are all relevant to the action.
This is certainly one the Eliminators’s strongest qualities. That’s not to say the rest of the package is weak though. The game offers players great artwork, animation, and some juicy main game prizes. Read on to find out exactly why we love this slot machine!
Play Eliminators Slot FreeEliminators Slot Preview
Rate this game: (811 Votes)
|Theme:||Martial arts tournament|
|Max Win:||2,500x line bet|
|Our Rating:||4.5 / 5|
- Great stylistic artwork. Eliminators has a real feel of a Nintendo classic!
- Excellent, thematically-relevant bonus features. This helps to create a well-rounded title with lots of replay value.
- There is very little to dislike about this slot machine. We can’t even find our usual minor quibble to pad this second out!
The highest payments on the Eliminators slot machine are all awarded for hitting five-of-a-kind of one of the mighty combatants competing for the title in the martial arts tournament we’re ringside for. These symbols have been excellently illustrated and give a strong feel of a classic video game although not so much that it feels like a rip off.
Anyway, the prizes for hitting five-of-a-kind of each of the fighters are listed below:
- Orange Fighter = 2,500x the total bet.
- Red Fighter = 1,000x the total bet.
- Green Fighter = 750x the total bet.
- Purple Fighter = 500x the total bet.
- Blue Fighter = 200x the total bet.
Free Games Feature
If players land three or more championship belt “Scatter” symbols anywhere on the reels, they will be rewarded with their choice of Free Games features.
There are two Free Games features – Red Games and Blue Games. Different numbers of “Scatters” landing will award different numbers of both Red and Blue Games. We’ve listed the distributions below:
- Three “Scatter” Symbols = 12 Red Games or 10 Blue Games.
- Four “Scatter” Symbols = 25 Red Games or 21 Blue Games.
- Five “Scatter” Symbols = 50 Red Games or 40 Blue Games.
Players should note that landing additional “Scatter” symbols during the Free Games will trigger extra free spins. Again, we’ve listed how these are rewarded below:
- Two extra “Scatters” = 3 Red Games or 3 Blue Games.
- Three extra “Scatters” = 12 Red Games or 10 Blue Games.
- Four extra “Scatters” = 25 Red Games or 21 Blue Games.
- Five extra “Scatters” = 50 Red Games or 40 Blue Games.
The Red Free Games are played with a collapsing Win Multiplier. Every collapse will increase the Win Multiplier for that collapse. The multiplier sizes are: 2x, 3x, 5x, and 10x.
Red Free Games have high volatility, meaning big prizes are won less frequently.
During the Blue Games, the reels have a higher chance of triggering wins. It is therefore considered a medium volatility games – wins are smaller but more frequent.
Any pay line win will cause all winning symbols to explode, leaving gaps on the reels. All symbols remaining on the reels will then collapse and new symbols will fall into their place from the top. This can create new opportunities to win and further collapses!
Any win with a fighter symbol triggers a collapse and eliminates that fighter. Eliminated fighters are removed from the reels for collapses on that spin, increasing the chance of wins.
Eliminated fighters return to the reels at the start of the next spin. If the player manages to eliminate all five of the fighters, the Champion Bonus is triggered!
In addition to the game’s fighter characters, Eliminators also has some symbols that do not pay quite as well. These are represented by different coloured boxing gloves. Again, you’ll find the prizes for each five-of-a-kind combination below:
- Red gloves = 100x the total bet.
- Green gloves = 75x the total bet.
- Blue gloves = 50x the total bet.
The number of win lines on Eliminators is fixed at 20. Therefore, players are only given the option to choose a total bet amount. Here, the values range from just 20p (the equivalent of 1p per win line) to £500 (the same as betting £25 on each line).
These betting limits should more than satisfy most players.
The Eliminators slot machine from Playtech is without doubt one of the best games we’ve ever reviewed. It has it all – great bonuses that are relevant to the theme, juicy main game prizes, massive multipliers, and to top it all, it looks great too.
The only thing stopping the title from receiving a perfect score from us was its return-to-player rating. At over 95%, it’s certainly not bad. However, we’d need it to be hitting above 97% for that full clean sweep!