Webmoney isn’t one of the most widely used casino deposit options but you can still use it and we’re here to show you where and how. Check out the online casino sites which accept Webmoney in our table below (if we find more options we’ll add them).
Best Webmoney Casino Sites
How To Deposit & Withdraw
When it comes to depositing funds to an online casino account, WebMoney works in a very similar way to other e-wallet services. An increasing number of casino sites accept WebMoney as a payment method, and you can deposit and withdraw from your account using the following general steps.
- Log in to your gambling account.
- Head to the ‘Deposit’ section of the site, which is usually accessible from the top of the home page or from the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Locate and select ‘WebMoney’ from the list of the site’s available payment methods. It will often be listed amongst ‘E-Wallets’.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and then click the WebMoney logo.
- You will then be redirected to the WebMoney site where you will need to log in using your WebMoney Identification Number (WMIN).
- Confirm the transaction through WebMoney and your chosen funds will be immediately available in your online casino account.
- Log in to the gaming site or online casino from which you wish to withdraw funds.
- Access the gaming site’s ‘Withdrawal’ section, which can usually be found within a ‘My Account’ or similarly named menu.
- Select ‘WebMoney’ as your favoured withdrawal method from the options presented to you. You may have to first select ‘E-Wallets’ before then locating the ‘WebMoney’ option.
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw in the field provided.
- Provide your WebMoney account details, including your WMIN when prompted.
- Depending on the particular casino you are withdrawing from, funds can appear back in your WebMoney Purse in as little as a few hours or as much as ten days.
Fees & Charges
All financial transactions carried out through the WebMoney system are subject to a service fee of 0.8%. That includes any deposits to or withdrawals from online casinos or gambling sites, and does mean that users have to pay to move their money in both directions if selecting WebMoney as their payment method of choice.
WebMoney is far from the only payment alternative to charge such fees, however, and the fact that their fees are set at a simple and unchanging 0.8% makes them far easier to understand and to calculate than some which are around.
Type: WebMoney is a global settlement system, which allows users to make secure money transfers and online transactions in a similar way to an e-wallet service.
Address: Moscow Russia
Phone: +7 (495) 727-43-33 and +7 (812) 309-02-91 (in Russia)
Owner: WebMoney is a service owned and operated by parent company WebMoney Transfer Ltd.
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Use Webmoney For Casino Deposits?
- Deposits made using WebMoney are quick and easy to complete, and funds appear immediately in your online casino account.
- Using WebMoney means that you do not have to provide any card details or other financial information to an online casino.
- WebMoney transactions are protected by leading SSL encryption and other cyber-security measures.
- The name of an online casino or gambling site will not appear on your bank statement or credit card bill if you fund your account and withdraw from it using WebMoney.
- WebMoney withdrawals can take up to ten days for funds to fully clear back into your WebMoney purse.
- An increasing number of online casinos provide WebMoney as a payment alternative, but it is still not as widely available as some more popular options.
- All transactions carried out through WebMoney, including both deposits to and withdrawals from online casinos, are subject to a 0.8% service fee.
- WebMoney is essentially limited to users in Russia, the Ukraine and Vietnam. It is only in those countries which the company offer support over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Withdrawal Times Like?
Whilst deposits through WebMoney are essentially instantaneous, the amount of time you have to wait for withdrawals to fully process varies from one online casino to another. Once you have completed the quick and easy withdrawal process itself, some betting sites will process the transactions within just a few hours. Others, however, can take up to ten working days and it is at this end of the spectrum that WebMoney withdrawals can be a little frustrating.
How Safe is this Method?
Like all similar e-wallet payment alternatives, WebMoney has the distinct benefit of allowing online gamblers to fund and withdraw from their online casino accounts without providing the casino with any card details or other financial information. As such, those gamblers are not at risk of the betting site’s security being compromised by unsavoury individuals looking to steal such sensitive data.
WebMoney users do of course have to provide card details or other data to WebMoney itself, but the service’s cyber security measures are fortunately very impressive. All transactions and data are protected by 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) encryption, amongst other methods employed to protect WebMoney customers.
Can WebMoney be Trusted?
Having been established back in 1998, if WebMoney were a fraudulent operation it is highly unlikely that it would still be running today. The service has a great many loyal customers and is largely viewed as a reliable and above board operation.
What may well worry potential users looking for an online casino deposit alternative, however, is the limited geographic area in which WebMoney’s customers are found. The service, after all, is almost wholly limited to Russian users or customers residing in former Soviet Union nations.
Are There Any Similar but Better Options?
When it comes to depositing to or withdrawing from online casinos, WebMoney works in almost exactly the same way as any e-wallet service. As such, those services like PayPal, Neteller and Skrill are all very similar payment options.
Each of the three e-wallets listed above share essentially all of the benefits offered by WebMoney but also boast a number of advantages over the Russian based service. They all, for instance, serve customers in far more countries and are allowed for as a payment alternative by far more online casinos and gambling providers. Any or all of them, therefore, could easily be viewed as a better option than WebMoney.