This page lists all the best Paysafecard casino sites so you can decide where to play online. We rank all sites out of five stars, based on our comprehensive reviews, so you can know straight away what the best options are.
Check out the list below and start playing straight away.
Best Paysafecard Casino Sites
|Casino||Rating||Bonus||Free Spins||Get Bonus|
Wager £10 get £50
200% up to £200
100% up to £300
£88 Free No Deposit
Spend £10 get 50 free spins
How To Deposit & Withdraw
Paysafecards are used by many online gamblers to fund their accounts so you’re going to find many online casinos that accept Paysafecards from players. The way in which you deposit with a Paysafecard is essentially the same whichever site you use, and is described in detail in the below step-by-step guide.
- Purchase a Paysafecard from one of the many retail outlets selling them around the world or from the Paysafecard website.
- Log in to the gaming site or online casino which you wish to deposit to.
- Locate and select the site’s ‘Deposit’ option, which will generally be found at the top of the home page or within the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Choose ‘Prepaid Cards’ from the range of deposit alternatives available and then select ‘Paysafecard’ from the next menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit in the field provided.
- Input the 16 digit PIN found on the Paysafecard you purchased and confirm the transaction.
- Assuming you didn’t attempt to deposit more than the Paysafecard was actually worth, your chosen amount will then be immediately credited to your online casino account.
Due to the prepaid nature of Paysafecards it is unfortunately not possible to use them to withdraw any funds from an online casino or gambling site. As such, those players who do deposit with Paysafecards will have to have another, different payment method set up in order to take any funds back out of their account.
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Use Paysafecard For Casino Deposits?
- The main selling point of Paysafecard as a payment method is that it allows players to deposit to online casinos without ever revealing any financial information to that site or any other online organisation.
- Deposits made using a Paysafecard are quick and easy, and funds are credited to an online casino account immediately.
- If buying a Paysafecard with cash, the name of an online casino or betting provider will not appear on your bank statement or credit card bill.
- In order to deposit using a Paysafecard you have to first go out and purchase a card from a participating retailer or from the Paysafecard website.
- As they are prepaid payment cards, there is no way of using them to withdraw funds, at any casino site accepting Paysafecards you’ll have to find an alternative withdrawal method.
- The maximum value of a Paysafecard available for purchase is £100 and only one card can be used per online casino deposit. As such, anyone who wishes to deposit more must make multiple deposits with several cards.
Type: Paysafecard is a prepaid payment card, owned and operated by the Paysafe Group.
Address: Prepaid Services Company Ltd., Floor 27, 25 Canada Square, London E14 5LQ
Phone: 0800 051 7162
Owner: Paysafecard is a subsidiary of the larger Paysafe Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Withdraw & How Long Do Withdrawals Take?
Paysafecards are simple prepaid payment cards. What that means is that you exchange a certain amount of money for a card with a PIN number and a matching monetary value. That PIN number can then be used to make purchases online or to deposit to online casinos.
What there is no facility for, however, is reloading funds onto the card after it has initially been used. As such, Paysafecard is not a valid withdrawal alternative at any online casino or gaming site and anyone depositing via the cards will need to set up another, different payment method through which to withdraw any funds.
Are There any Fees?
The purchase and use of Paysafecards is pretty much as simple as it gets. Anyone who wishes to use the cards for online transactions can simply go out to a retail outlet which stocks them or head to the Paysafecard website and purchase either a £10, £25, £50, £75 or £100 card.
In the vast majority of circumstances, that is the only cost associated with Paysafecards. If a card’s full value is not used within 12 months, however, a charge of £3 per month is deducted from the remaining value of the card from the 13th month onwards.
How Safe & Secure Are They?
The major draw for those who do favour Paysafecard as a payment method is the fact that it can allow for deposits to online casinos without ever having to disclose any financial information online. Players can, after all, purchase a Paysafecard in person and with cash, and then only need provide the Paysafecard number to the betting site they wish to use. When using a Paysafecard in that way, therefore, there is absolutely no cyber-security risk attached.
Where the situation becomes a little more complicated, however, is if you purchase a card at the Paysafecard website or if you wish to make a withdrawal. In either of those circumstances you will need to trust an organisation (either Paysafecard themselves or an online casino) with your card details, and thus it nullifies the major advantage of Paysafecard as a deposit method.
However… if you stick to only the best Paysafecard casino sites (listed above) you should never have an issue here.
Can Paysafecard be Trusted?
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment card offered by the Paysafe Group. The Paysafe Group is one of the largest online payment gateway companies in the world and also owns brands such as Neteller and Skrill. As such, they are certainly a well-established and reputable company that can be trusted to operate in a reliable manner. What’s more, the simplicity of purchasing and using a Paysafecard means that there is very little left up to trust in the first place.
Are There Any Similar but Better Options?
Paysafecards are unquestionably one of the most popular prepaid payment cards and are accepted by far more online casinos than most other similar cards. Where other cards are accepted, however, they share many of the same advantages and disadvantages of Paysafecards.
What is worth noting, too, is that many online casinos now offer their own version of prepaid payment cards. These can typically be used in a similar way to Paysafecards and can also be used to deposit funds to online accounts in person in a betting shop if the provider operates any.