On this page we’ve got a list of the best Neteller casino sites offering great bonuses, and sometimes even free spins, to new customers.
Check out all the options in our comparison table below. All are rated out of five stars with a focus on reputation, games available, bonuses and promotions.
Best Neteller Casino Sites: Top 6
Wager £10 get £50
200% up to £200
Deposit £10 get £50
100% up to £300
£88 Free No Deposit
How To Deposit & Withdraw
There are now a good number of Neteller accepted online casinos and other gambling sites. The exact process of making a deposit or withdrawal via Neteller varies slightly from one site to another but the following is a good step-by-step guide that ably explains the process for the vast majority.
- Log in to your chosen online casino.
- Locate and select the ‘Deposit’ option. This will usually be located at the top of the website once you are logged in or within the online casino’s ‘My Account’ section.
- You will then be presented with a selection of available payment methods. Select ‘Neteller’ if available or ‘E-Wallets’ if not. Once you’ve chosen ‘E-Wallets’, ‘Neteller’ should then be available to select from a sub-menu.
- Input the amount you’re looking to deposit in the box provided.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Neteller Account ID and Security ID to complete the transaction.
- As long as you enter the correct ID numbers and have the required funds in your Neteller wallet, your deposited funds will be immediately available in your online casino account.
Where online casino customers are able to deposit via Neteller they are usually also given the option of withdrawing to their Neteller wallets. In order to do so, they must simply follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Log in to the site from which you wish to withdraw funds.
- Select the ‘Withdraw’ option, which is likely to be either on the site’s top bar or found within the ‘My Account’ section accessible only to logged in members.
- Choose ‘Neteller’ as your preferred withdrawal method. The option will either be available from an initial menu of available methods or from a sub-menu accessed by first selecting ‘E-Wallets’.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw into the field provided.
- Input your Neteller Account ID Number and Security ID Number when prompted to authorise the transaction.
- Funds will appear back in your Neteller wallet slightly more slowly than they appear in your betting account when depositing, but will typically be credited within 24 hours.
Fees & Charges
As touched upon above, most casinos with Neteller do not apply a fee to deposits and withdrawals.
Neteller themselves, however, do have a somewhat complex network of fees which they do apply to transactions both going into and out of Neteller wallets.
Bank transfers and wire transfers into Neteller wallets are free of charge, but faster bank transfers incur a 1.5% fee and other funding methods are subject to larger charges. These fees tend to range from 1.5% to 20%, whilst fees of set amounts (such as £7.50 for a bank transfer) are applied to the vast majority of withdrawals from Neteller.
Type: Neteller is an e-wallet service used to transfer funds to and from online merchants, and also from users’ bank accounts.
Address: Paysafe Financial Services Limited, Compass House, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9AD, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 20 3308 9525
Owner: Neteller is an e-wallet service operated by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, which is a subsidiary of the publicly traded British global payments company Paysafe Group Plc.
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Use Neteller For Casino Deposits?
- Deposits to online casinos via Neteller are quick and easy to enact, and funds are available in betting accounts immediately.
- Withdrawals are equally as easy to carry out and whilst they do not clear quite as quickly as deposits, they are still far quicker than withdrawals made via card or bank transfer.
- Using Neteller means that the name of the online casino or betting account you use will never appear on your bank statement or credit card bill.
- Neteller itself employs impressive levels of encryption to protect transactions and financial details, and depositing via Neteller means you never have to provide your card details to betting sites or online casinos.
- The vast majority of online casinos and betting sites do not charge any fees on Neteller deposits or withdrawals.
- Whilst a fairly commonplace payment method, Neteller is available at slightly fewer online casinos than some other more popular options.
- The process of registering for a Neteller account and having it fully verified can be time consuming and take a considerable amount of effort.
- Whilst casinos and betting providers do not generally charge for deposits or withdrawals, Neteller themselves do apply a fee to each transaction, whether to an online casino or any other merchant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long To Withdraw Using Neteller?
In common with most e-wallets, one of the key advantages of using Neteller is how quickly transactions can be completed.
Withdrawing from an online casino to a Neteller wallet takes just a couple of minutes and usually funds will appear back in the wallet within a matter of hours. Exact withdrawal times differ from one betting site to another but the maximum you are likely to find anywhere is just 24 hours.
How Safe & Secure Is My Money?
One thing which many online gamblers dislike is providing their card details or other financial information to online casinos and betting sites. Using Neteller removes the risk of having to do this entirely, and it is for that reason that many gamblers view it as a very safe payment method and why they favour it over bank transfers, credit cards or debit cards.
As a fully regulated and successful financial organisation, Neteller have a proven track record of protecting their clients’ information and transactions through top level encryption and other cyber-security measures. As such, Neteller deposits and withdrawals do rank amongst the safest of online gambling transactions.
Can Neteller be Trusted?
Whilst perhaps not as well known or as popular as PayPal, Neteller is still a huge e-wallet service with many millions of users the world over. As such, the service is fully regulated in all countries and regions where it is available to customers and can certainly be trusted to operate in a trustworthy and reliable manner.
Any Similar but Better Options?
Neteller is far from the only e-wallet service which is available as a payment option for online casinos and betting sites. A variety of others, including Paypal and Skrill, are also offered as alternatives by many betting providers and work in a similar way to Neteller.
Each of those aforementioned alternatives share many of the same benefits that are offered by Neteller but PayPal also boasts a couple of addition positives. Those are that the service is more widely available as a deposit option than Neteller and that PayPal fees are generally a little less steep than those levied by Neteller.