Want a list of independantly reviewed Maestro accepted casino sites? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Below you’ll find a list of all the best Maestro casinos as rated by our reviewers. All sites are assigned a score out of five stars based on reputation, licensing, customer bonuses, promotions and quality of software.
Best Maestro Casino Sites
|Casino||Rating||Bonus||Free Spins||Get Bonus|
Wager £10 get £30 & 100 Free Spins
18+ New customers only. Deposit, opt in and wager £10 on selected games within 7 days of opening new account. Get 3 x £10 bonuses for selected games with up to 40x wagering plus 100 Free Spins. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Max redeemable from bonuses £750. 100 Free Spins have no wagering and expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&C's Apply | begambleaware.org | Please Gamble Responsibly.
£88 Free No Deposit
Deposit £10 get £50
Deposit £10 get £40
18+. BeGambleAware.org. New Customers Only. Minimum deposit £10. 50x wagering requirement apply. Bonus will expire 30 days after opt-in. Further T&Cs apply. #AD
100% up to £300
How to Deposit & Withdraw
Maestro debit cards are less commonplace today than in years gone by, but will be accepted as a payment method by the vast majority of online casinos and betting sites. Depositing using a Maestro is quick and simple, and regardless of the particular site you use, can be achieved by following these easy steps.
- Log in to your chosen online casino.
- Locate the site’s ‘Deposit’ button, which will either be found at the top of the page once logged in or within the casino’s ‘My Account’ section, and select it.
- Generally speaking sites will not list ‘Maestro’ as a specific payment option, so simply choose ‘Debit Card’ from those payment options which are available.
- You will then be presented with a form into which you will need to enter your Maestro card number, expiry date and CVV number (from the signature strip).
- Type the amount you desire to deposit into the field provided and then select the button found at the bottom of the page, which will typically read ‘Deposit’ or ‘Confirm’.
- Your chosen amount of funds will be added to your online casino account immediately and will be available to play with straight away.
Note: at some point you may be asked to enter the SecureCode associated with your card.
All of the options listed in our Maestro accepted online casinos list above will also allow you to withdraw using the same method. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the betting site or online casino from which you wish to withdraw funds.
- Find and select the site’s ‘Withdrawal’ button, which will usually be located either at the top of the home page when logged in or within a ‘My Account’ section or menu.
- Choose ‘Debit Card’ from the range of withdrawal options offered by the site you are using.
- If you have previously deposited using your Maestro card, its details may already have been saved on the site. If not, you will need to enter the card number, expiry date and CVV number when prompted.
- Input how much you wish to withdraw into the box provided and then click the ‘Deposit’ or ‘Confirm’ button.
- That is all you need to do to action a withdrawal but your funds will then typically take somewhere between two and five working days to clear back into your current account. During that time, many online casinos give you the option of cancelling the transaction if desired.
Type: Maestro is a multi-national debit card service owned by MasterCard.
Address: MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States
Phone: Printed on back of card.
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Use Maestro For Casino Deposits?
- The massive majority of reputable online casinos accept debit cards as a deposit method, and this includes Maestro cards.
- Depositing using a Maestro card takes no more than a couple of minutes and funds appear immediately in your online casino account.
- Maestro card deposits and withdrawals are amongst the most secure online transactions around, as they require the unique SecureCode which only you should know to authorise them.
- As is the case with all debit cards, reputable betting sites do not typically apply any fees to the use of Maestro cards for deposits and withdrawals.
- Many online casinos – even those which accept Maestro as a deposit method – do not allow customers to withdraw to Maestro cards.
- When withdrawals to Maestro cards are possible, withdrawn funds typically take somewhere between two and five working days to clear back into a current account.
- If you do deposit to or withdraw from an online casino using a Maestro card, the casino’s name will usually appear on your bank statement.
How Long Do Withdrawals Take?
One of the major issues with Maestro cards as an online betting payment method is that many sites do not allow you to withdraw to them. Where withdrawals are possible to Maestro cards, however, the withdrawal times are broadly similar to those associated with other debit cards.
What that means is that the actual withdrawal process only takes a couple of minutes at most but that there is then a period of time to wait before funds clear back into your bank account. That period typically lasts somewhere between two and five working days, depending upon the online casino and the bank in question.
Will I Be Charged Any Fees?
As Maestro cards are simply a kind of debit card, depositing with one involves a simple transfer from your current account to your online casino account. As such, betting sites have very little administration to perform and will generally not charge any fees for such deposits. Where withdrawals to Maestro cards are possible, too, there are generally no fees applied to those transactions either.
How Safe is Maestro?
Debit card transactions in general are viewed by many as amongst the most secure and safe payment methods around. That’s because the transactions are protected by Secure Socket Layer encryption from online casinos, which prevents would-be fraudsters from getting hold of customers’ card details.
Maestro card transactions specifically, what’s more, are also further protected by their SecureCode security system. A SecureCode is a unique number issued to a customer when they receive their Maestro card and is required to successfully authorise any Maestro card transaction.
Can The Company Be Trusted?
Maestro is a brand of debit card owned and operated by multi-national financial giants MasterCard. As such, the cards have the backing and the reputation of that goliath of a company behind them. That is why the cards are so widely accepted by online casinos and why Maestro cards can certainly be trusted as an online casino payment method.
Are There Any Related Option?
Maestro cards offer essentially all of the major advantages associated with using a debit card as a payment method. They do, however, have a particular and specific disadvantage in that many sites do not accept them as a withdrawal option. Given that, it might be sensible for online casino customers to use other brands of debit card (like Visa or MasterCard) as a similar but slightly better payment option if possible.