Having conducted comprehensive casino reviews on our website we now bring you a list of the best online casinos that accept Click2Pay.
In the table you’ll find the highest ranking casino sites we’ve reviewed where you can deposit and withdraw using Click2Pay as a player. Each has a star rating with five stars being the max available and welcome offers for all are included.
Best Click2Pay Casino Sites
100% up to £300
T&C’s apply, 18+
Deposit £10 get £50
T&C’s apply, 18+
How To Deposit & Withdraw
An e-wallet service most commonly used in Germany, Russia and other central and eastern European nations, Click2Pay accepted online casinos and gambling providers are very common. Where it is available as a deposit option, funding a betting account via Click2Pay can be achieved quickly and easily, as can withdrawing.
- Log in to the online casino or gaming site of your choice.
- Find and select the ‘Deposit’ option, which usually appears at the top of each page once you’re logged in or as an option within the site’s ‘My Account’ section.
- Choose ‘E-Wallets’ from the first menu of available payment methods presented to you by the online casino.
- Select ‘Click2Pay’ from the E-Wallet alternatives allowed for by the betting site.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit, your Click2Pay Personal Account Number (PAN) and your Click2Pay ID Code in the fields provided.
- Confirm the transaction and your chosen amount of funds will be immediately available within your online casino account.
Only the absolute best Click2Pay casinos all customers to deposit and withdraw using the method. Where it is possible, the method of withdrawal follows these general steps:
- Log in to the gaming site from which you wish to withdraw.
- Head to the site’s ‘Withdrawal’ section, which is typically found through the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Find and choose the ‘E-Wallets’ option on the menu of available withdrawal methods.
- Select ‘Click2Pay’ from the subsequent list of E-Wallets.
- Type the amount you wish to withdraw, your Click2Pay ID Code and your Click2Pay Personal Account Number (PAN) into the boxes provided.
- Funds will typically take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to clear back into your Click2Pay wallet.
Fees & Charges
Click2Pay charge their users fees both for depositing to their Click2Pay wallets by some methods and for withdrawing funds from them. When it comes to funding a Click2Pay wallet, doing so by bank or electronic transfer from selected countries or via Ukash is free of charge but doing so by credit card incurs a 3% fee.
Withdrawing funds from a Click2Pay wallet is possible via a special Click2Pay debit card, cheque or electronic transfer. The debit card costs €10 and can then be used to withdraw money instantly from an ATM. Each cheque, meanwhile, incurs a fee of €20 and every electronic transfer is charged at a rate of 2.9%.
Type: Click2Pay is an e-wallet service allowing users to make purchases or complete transactions online.
Address: Wirecard AG, Aschheim, Munich, Germany
Phone:+49 (0) 180 5 113090
Owner: Click2Pay is owned by parent company Wirecard AG, which is listed on the German stock exchange TecDAX.
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Use Click2Pay For Casino Deposits?
- Click2Pay deposits are quick and easy to complete, and funds are added immediately to your betting account.
- Depositing via Click2Pay means that you do not have to trust your card details or other financial information to online casinos.
- A special Visa debit card can be gained from Click2Pay so as to use funds from your wallet in stores or to withdraw them from ATMs.
- The name of the online casino or gaming site you use will not appear on your bank statement or credit card bill.
- Comparatively few online casinos and gambling providers allow for Click2Pay as a payment method.
- Many of those sites which do allow customers to deposit through Click2Pay do not allow them to withdraw funds in the same way.
- Where withdrawals are possible, it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few working days for funds to clear back into your Click2Pay wallet.
- Click2Pay charges fees for both adding money to and withdrawing money from a Click2Pay wallet.
What are Withdrawal Times Like?
Only a small handful of online casinos and gambling sites allow for Click2Pay as a method of deposit and, unfortunately, even fewer allow their customers to withdraw funds to the e-wallet service. Where withdrawals are possible, however, the only waiting time involved is that associated with the withdrawal being processed by the online casino itself.
That waiting time can be anything from a few hours to a few days depending upon the betting provider in question, but once it has been completed funds should clear into your Click2Pay wallet immediately.
How Safe is this Method?
As is the case with using any e-wallet service to deposit to an online casino or gambling site, Click2Pay as a payment method has one distinct advantage over many alternatives. That is that it allows you to fund a betting account without ever having to provide your card details or other financial information to the online casino in question.
You do, of course, have to provide those details to Click2Pay itself but Click2Pay data and transactions are always protected by 128-bit encryption. That means that the German based e-wallet service is seen by many online gamblers as one of the more secure payment methods around.
Can Click2Pay Be Trusted?
Having been around for over a decade and serving many hundreds of thousands of users in that time, there is no real reason to believe that Click2Pay is anything other than a reliable and trustworthy payment service. The fact that the e-wallet is almost wholly limited to central and eastern European usage and that only a very small handful of online casinos offer it as a payment method, however, is enough to perhaps suggest that gamblers may want to consider a different alternative.
Are There Any Similar but Better Options?
When it comes to different payment method alternatives there are fortunately loads of other e-wallets available, including the likes of PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. As they are e-wallets, those alternatives work in much the same way as Click2Pay and share basically all of the major advantages.
What perhaps makes them better options, however, is the fact that they are all far more widely available as payment methods than Click2Pay. PayPal especially is a payment method allowed for by basically all online casinos, and is also a payment service that is globally known and trusted.