We’ve ranked the top Bank Transfer accepting online casino sites for you on this page. All of the casinos allow you to deposit and withdraw directly from your bank account (using online banking if you wish).
Each site has been assigned a star rating, out of 5, which reflects on the trustworthy nature of the site, games available to players, bonus offers and promotions. See the full list below:
Top 5 Casino Sites With Bank Transfer
|Casino||Rating||Bonus||Free Spins||Get Bonus|
Wager £10 get £50
200% up to £200
100% up to £300
100% up to £100
How To Deposit & Withdraw Directly From Your Bank
You’re going to find that all online casino sites accept Bank Transfer deposits, and once you know how, it’s simple to move your money in and out of your accounts. The exact process of making a deposit by bank transfer differs little from one online casino to another, and typically follows these general steps…
Depositing: Step By Step
- Log in to your chosen online casino.
- Find and select the site’s ‘Deposit’ option, which will usually appear on the home page or within a ‘My Account’ section.
- Choose ‘Bank Transfer’ from the list of payment methods.
- Note down transfer details and your unique reference number.
- Log into your online bank and transfer funds using the above noted account number, sort code and reference.
- Your funds should then appear in your online casino account between two and ten working days later.
Withdrawing: Step By Step
Wherever depositing via bank transfer is possible, you will also be allowed to withdraw funds in the same way. In fact, many online casinos insist that you withdraw by bank transfer if you did fund your account in that manner. Withdrawals are quick and simple to enact, by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your online casino account.
- Head to the ‘Withdrawal’ section of the site, usually found through that site’s ‘My Account’ or similarly titled menu.
- Select ‘Bank Transfer’ as the desired withdrawal method from the options presented to you.
- Fill in the page or form then displayed, which will ask for the amount you wish to withdraw and basic bank account details such as your account number and sort code (unless these details have been saved following a deposit from the account).
- Confirm the transaction and your withdrawn funds should clear back into your bank account within two to ten working days.
Type: A direct transaction moving funds from your bank account to an online casino or other gaming account.
Owner: Originally called wire transfers, the first widely used service for bank transfers was established by Western Union in 1872
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Deposit Using Bank Transfer?
- Essentially all online casinos and betting sites offer bank transfers as a deposit and withdrawal method.
- As the lion’s share of bank transfer deposit and withdrawal transactions are handled by your online bank rather than by the online casino, the transactions are protected by your bank’s ample security measures.
- Depositing via bank transfer requires you to share no card details or financial information with an online casino, whilst withdrawing asks you to divulge only very basic and straightforward information.
- In the vast majority of cases there are no fees applied to bank transfer deposits or withdrawals.
- Deposits and withdrawals to or from online casino accounts via bank transfer can take anywhere from two to ten working days to fully clear.
- The actual process of depositing via bank transfer is far more complex, involves many more steps and takes considerably more time than almost any other payment method.
- Depositing or withdrawing via bank transfer means that your online casino’s name will always appear on your bank statement.
What Are Withdrawal Times Like?
Unfortunately, if you were looking for a one word answer to this question, that one word would be slow. Due to the amount of administration and processing associated with a bank transfer, funds can take anywhere between two and ten working days to clear into your bank account after you have first authorised the transaction through your online casino account. The exact time you will have to wait depends upon the online casino in question and how efficient their processing facilities are.
Are There Any Fees?
Almost all reputable and well-established bank transfer friendly casino sites offer deposits and withdrawals without any fees attached. In the case of the small handful of sites which do charge a fee, the fee tends to be negligible in size and is at a set amount rather than being a percentage of the deposit or withdrawal.
How Safe Is This Method?
Whilst bank transfer deposits and withdrawals lag behind other payment methods in terms of speed and ease, they simply cannot be surpassed when it comes to security.
Deposits are carried out entirely through your online bank and do not require you to input any sensitive, financial information into an online casino site. What’s more, as is the case with any bank transfer, the transactions are also protected by your bank’s own encryption and other cyber-security measures. Withdrawals, meanwhile, do often require you to provide some bank details to an online casino but no more than you would to any individual or organisation you are instructing to pay you money.
Can Bank Transfers Be Trusted?
Yes. As mentioned above, bank transfers are unquestionably one of the most secure payment methods around, and whilst no organisations are infallible if you’re going to trust anyone with an online transaction you can do no better than trusting your bank.
Are There Any Similar But Better Options?
Deposits and withdrawals via debit card are arguably the most similar transactions to those carried out by direct bank transfer. Those transactions also see funds transferred directly from your current account to your gambling account but do differ in a number of key ways.
Firstly, in order to deposit and withdraw with a debit card you must provide your card details to the online casino you wish to use, meaning that those transactions can be seen as slightly less secure. On the flip side, however, debit card transactions are much simpler to complete, deposits clear immediately and withdrawals are also completed more quickly than with bank transfers.
Whether debit cards are a better option than bank transfers, therefore, is very much a matter of personal opinion.