Looking for a list of the best casino sites which accept Apple Pay? Look no further as we’ve cross referenced our detailed casino reviews with sites which accept Apply Pay and produced a list of the top options below.
Star ratings assigned to each option are out of 5 and based on reputation, bonuses, promotions and selection of games available.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites
How to Deposit & Withdraw
Apple Pay is one of the newest payment methods around, both when it comes to online casino deposits and other transactions. As such, there are currently only a handful of online casino sites with Apple Pay as a deposit option. Where it is available as an alternative, however, the process of depositing via Apple Pay could hardly be quicker or easier:
- Log in to the online casino or betting site you wish to deposit funds to.
- Select the ‘Deposit’ option either from the toolbar at the top of the site’s homepage or from within the ‘My Account’ menu.
- Choose ‘Apple Pay’ from the list or menu of available payment methods.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit in the field provided and then select the Apple Pay button.
- Authenticate the transaction using Touch ID on your iPhone, Apple Watch or other compatible device.
- Your chosen amount of funds will be immediately transferred from your Apple Pay wallet into your online betting or gaming account.
One of the other symptoms of Apple Pay being one of the newest payment methods around is that, unfortunately, there is currently no mechanism by which to withdraw funds back to an Apple Pay wallet.
As such, those online gamblers who do choose to deposit using this option currently have to also register a credit/debit card, bank account or e-wallet service with their casino in order to withdraw funds as and when desired.
Type: Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service owned and operated by Apple Inc., which allows users to make payments using an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
Address: Apple Inc, Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California 95014
Phone: 1 408 996 1010
Owner: Apple Inc.
Pro’s & Con’s: Should You Use Apple Pay For Casino Deposits?
- Any transaction through Apple Pay generates a special number unique to your device and a transaction ID, so as to complete the payment without sharing any personal financial details with the ultimate destination of your funds (i.e. an online casino).
- Each deposit made via Apple Pay is also further protected by Apple’s Touch ID, which means only those with a pre-approved fingerprint are able to complete any transactions.
- Where Apple Pay is available as a deposit method, there are no fees levied on the transactions.
- Deposits made via Apple Pay are instantaneous with funds made available to use on an online casino immediately.
- At time of writing Apple Pay is only offered as a payment method by a very small handful of online casinos and betting providers.
- Even where Apple Pay is available as a deposit method, it is not currently a valid withdrawal alternative, meaning that players still have to link another payment method to their gaming account in order to withdraw any funds.
- As things stand, deposits via Apple Pay are only generally possible where an Apple Pay wallet is funded by a Visa card. It is expected, however, that MasterCard funded wallets will soon be able to make online casino deposits.
- Apple Pay will always only be available as a payment method to those online gamblers with an iPhone or similar Apple device.
What are Withdrawal Times Like?
Currently one of the biggest downsides of Apple Pay as an online gambling payment method is that withdrawals to the mobile wallet are not actually possible. As such, anyone who does deposit via Apple Pay will need to set up an additional payment method – such as a debit card, credit card or e-wallet – as and when they wish to withdraw any funds from their online casino account.
Are There any Fees?
Those few casino accepting Apple Pay as a deposit method fortunately do not apply any fees to such deposits. What’s more, there is also no fee attached to transactions by Apple themselves, meaning that any deposits made are entirely free of charge as well as being secure and instantaneous.
How Safe is Apply Pay?
The simplest and most accurate answer to this question is; extremely. There are few other payment methods which can boast as impressive an array of cyber-security measures and features as the use of Apple Pay.
Firstly, the method provides the same kind of buffer as using an e-wallet, in that it prevents users from having to disclose any financial information to the online casino to which they are depositing. What’s more, transactions generate a unique device number and transaction ID to protect user’s card details even more effectively.
Beyond this, too, Apple Pay transactions have to be authenticated by the use of Apple’s Touch ID. Touch ID is a fingerprint recognition system featured on their more modern devices and so ensures that only an authorised user can perform any transactions through Apple ID.
Finally, as if all of that weren’t enough, Apple Pay also does not store any transaction information that can be traced back to individual users. Recent purchase details are saved within a user’s wallet, but that’s as far as it goes.
Can Apple Pay be Trusted?
Apple Pay is a new venture from global technology giants Apple Inc. Apple are one of the world’s most successful and respected companies, and as such there is absolutely no risk that Apple Pay is anything other than 100% reliable and above board. You only need look at the number of cyber-security measures in place to see that the company have their customers’ best interests at heart.
Are There Any Similar but Better Options?
An almost brand new payment method, Apple Pay is probably most similar to e-wallet services such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. The main difference, of course, is the use of an Apple device and its Touch ID system to authenticate transactions.
Whilst they don’t offer as much security as Apple Pay, the aforementioned e-wallet payment methods do have a couple of distinct advantages over the new payment service from Apple. These are that they are far more widely accepted by online casinos and that they allow for withdrawals as well as deposits.